Although our organization began by helping homeless men and women diagnosed with mental illness, we’ve expanded our scope to also help families and children in need. Our innovative programs are specifically designed to help with housing, as well as, provide support for those battling mental health issues and addiction. We strive to maintain the dignity of each person served and to respect them as an individual.
Unity is what makes a community thrive. Learn more about our programs and how you can help.
FAMILYIn 1996, we broadened our scope to include families because we saw a need in the community. Today, our family programs give our clients the resources they need to function as independently as possible.
HOUSINGCommunity Support Programs provides safe and affordable housing for clients that need it. We have various housing programs tailored to meet the needs of the community.
Our hardworking team strives to provide outstanding support for the clients in our programs.
- Veronica S. Glover, LMSW, Chief Executive Officer
- Jamie Jones, Chief Financial Officer
- Ryan Dickinson, LMSW, Division Director of Family Services
- Rebecca Minyard, Division Director of Client Services
- Reginald Taylor, Division Director of Community Services
- Alexis Youngblood, Division Director of Supportive Services
Community Support Programs has a voluntary Board of Directors. In addition to business leaders from Northwest Louisiana, representatives of clients and communities serve our organization as board members. Their diverse backgrounds allow Community Support Programs to provide innovative and personalized client-directed services.
- Tracey Graham, President
- Dr. Lisa Walter, Secretary
- Candace Higginbotham, Treasurer
- Burnadine Anderson
- LaTunia Brown
- Remedro Dunnigan
- Debra Fruge
- Robert Shemwell
- Anna Wooley